Why Would You Want To Turn Web Leads into Customers
There is no denying that in today’s technology fuelled world that a website is an essential part of your business. Essential in that the website can be used to turn web leads into customers.
Whether you use your website for lead generation instant e-commerce sales or for weblead generation by the way of phone calls, emails or on site visits from new customers, the main aim of every business’ website is to create growth for the business.
There are many ways to increase the leads you get from your website without needing to completely redesign in. We’ve put together a list of our top five ways to gain more web leads for your business.
1. Identify what visitors to your website are looking at. When you know what parts of your website your potential customers are and aren’t looking at, you can use this information to boost your information and offers to the areas that are attractive to customers (and know which areas you need to rework). Heat map tools will show you where clicks on your website are happening as well as what type of information is producing these clicks. Many of these tools can also show you how far down the page your visitors are scrolling to, giving you a good idea of where to place your call to action tools. As A minimum you should install and monitor analytics.
2. Install live chat. Live chat is a great way to help convert leads. While most people think that is only useful when generating ecommerce sales, having an online chat function can help push customers towards buying the product they are after from your business.
3. Show off your testimonials and awards. As customers we all know that we trust businesses that other people seem to have had a good experience with. To help draw customers in, consider displaying your testimonials and reviews directly on your website. If you’ve received awards from various business or industry organisations – show these off as well. The more trust you can generate in your business, the more growth you will see. Just don’t use fake testimonials – these can easily be spotted and will generate distrust in your business.
4. Utilise call to action pages, landing pages and thank you pages. These are great ways to help with lead generation and by having multiple places where your potential customers can click through to increases your chance of gaining a lead. Think about producing an ebook or set of PDF’s in the interest are of your business. Those visiting your website are more likely to go through your lead generation process if they receive something in return.
5. Nurture your leads. Not all leads will automatically turn into customers, so you need to nurture them through the process of purchasing from your business. This might include regular emails showcasing your services and products, or sending them valuable content they can use when making their purchasing decision.
Semlocalhave years of experience in helping businesses grow and helping our partners turn Web Leads into Customers . If you need help with your lead generation, contact Semlocaltoday on 01332 496497. or visit the WebleadsPro website www.WebLeadsPro.co.uk